• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$14.99 - $26.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$14.99 - $16.49
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$14.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $18.59
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
$16.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
$19.49 - $19.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$19.99 - $24.99
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
$19.99 - $24.99
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$19.99 - $21.97
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Great for both on and off-road riding
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
$21.99 - $30.59
Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction. - Type: Urban - Size: 26 x 2.125 - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
$22.00 - $27.99
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
$22.99 - $32.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Page 1 of 4 Next page