$0.10 - $12.50
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$1.98 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
$3.99 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
$7.00 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Stud Repair Kit is for repairing one stripped or damaged brake post on a frame.
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$8.99 - $12.50
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
$8.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$9.99 - $14.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$9.99 - $12.99
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Advanced models (2015-2016)
$14.99 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
Page 1 of 3 Next page