- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
$6.99 - $9.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
$7.45 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$9.00 - $14.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
$10.50 - $11.00
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: IS52/40/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: N/A • Weight: 35.35g
$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
$19.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. You get two 5mm spacers, one 10mm, and one 15mm.
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 22 mm • Weight: 205 g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4 • Upper Stack Height: 18 mm • Weight: 163 g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 22 mm • Weight: 205 g
Page 1 of 5 Next page