$7.00 - $10.00
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
$7.99 - $9.79
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
Standard replacement chain
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
The Z8 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Designed for use with internally geared hubs - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Suitable for MTB, road, and comfort riding - 1/2 x 3/32"
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
$16.99 - $19.99
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
- High Pin Power with Reinforced Durability - Quieter Riding Experience - Anti-Drop Design - Wider, Thicker, Safer
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$23.99 - $24.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 7.7 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 377 g
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page